Discover the Beauty of Manali – Manali, located in the scenic state of Himachal Pradesh, is one of the most popular tourist destinations in India. Its natural beauty, adventure sports, and historical landmarks attract travelers from all around the world. If you are planning a trip to Manali, the best way to travel is by taking a Volvo bus from Delhi. Here’s everything you need to know about Manali tour packages by Volvo bus from Delhi.
Manali Tour Packages:
There are several tour packages available for Manali, and you can choose the one that suits your budget and travel preferences. Most tour packages include transportation, accommodation, and sightseeing. Volvo buses are a popular mode of transportation, as they are comfortable, affordable, and provide a panoramic view of the scenic route.
Stoppage of Bus during Manali and Discover the Beauty of Manali
The bus journey from Delhi to Manali is approximately 12-14 hours long, depending on the traffic and weather conditions. During the journey, the bus makes several stops for refreshments, toilet breaks, and to pick up additional passengers. Some of the popular stops on the route include:
- Murthal: This is a small town located on the outskirts of Delhi, known for its delicious parathas and dhabas. Most Volvo buses stop here for breakfast or snacks.
- Karnal: Karnal is a city in Haryana, known for its historic landmarks such as the Karnal Fort and the Kalander Shah Tomb. The bus may make a brief stop here for sightseeing or to pick up passengers.
- Ambala: Ambala is a city in Haryana, located on the border of Punjab and Haryana. It is a major railway junction and a commercial hub. The bus may make a brief stop here to pick up passengers or for refreshments.
- Chandigarh: Chandigarh is the capital city of Punjab and Haryana and is known for its modern architecture and beautiful gardens. The bus may make a brief stop here for sightseeing or to pick up passengers.
- Kullu: Kullu is a scenic town located on the banks of the Beas River. It is known for its natural beauty and adventure sports. The bus may make a brief stop here for sightseeing or to drop off passengers.
- Manali: The bus will make its final stop at Manali, where you will be transferred to your hotel or resort.
Things to do in Manali – Tour Packages by Volvo Bus
Once you reach Manali, there are several things to do and see. Some of the popular tourist attractions include:
- Rohtang Pass: Located at an altitude of 13,050 feet above sea level, Rohtang Pass offers stunning views of the Himalayan Mountains. It is a popular destination for adventure sports such as skiing and snowboarding.
- Hadimba Temple: Built in the 16th century, the Hadimba Temple is dedicated to the goddess Hadimba. It is known for its beautiful architecture and scenic surroundings.
- Solang Valley: Solang Valley is a popular destination for adventure sports such as paragliding, zorbing, and skiing.
- Manu Temple: The Manu Temple is dedicated to the sage Manu and is known for its beautiful architecture and spiritual significance.
- Vashisht Hot Springs: Located near the Vashisht Temple, the Vashisht Hot Springs are known for their medicinal properties and are a popular destination for relaxation.
Certainly, I’d be happy to provide guidance for anyone interested in discover the beauty of Manali. Manali is a beautiful hill station located in the northern Indian state of Himachal Pradesh. It is situated in the Kullu Valley, surrounded by the majestic Himalayas. Manali is known for its stunning natural beauty, adventure activities, and serene atmosphere. Here’s a guide to help you explore Manali and make the most of your trip.
When to Visit Manali
The best time to visit Manali is from March to June and from September to December. During these months, the weather is pleasant, and the skies are clear, making it ideal for sightseeing and outdoor activities. The summer months of April to June are the busiest and most crowded in Manali. If you prefer to avoid crowds, it’s best to visit during the off-season.
How to Reach Manali
Manali is well-connected by road, rail, and air. The nearest airport is in Bhuntar, which is 50 km away from Manali. From there, you can take a taxi or bus to Manali. The nearest railway station is in Chandigarh, which is 310 km away from Manali. There are several buses and taxis that ply between Chandigarh and Manali and discover the beauty of Manali.
In conclusion, taking a Volvo bus from Delhi to Manali is a comfortable and affordable way to travel. The bus makes several stops on the way for refreshments, sightseeing, and to pick up passengers. Once you reach Manali, there are several things to do and see, such as visiting the Rohtang Pass, Hadimba Temple, mall road and solang valley. For more information visit Here